Sharing information about our partnership with E.R.I.C. and how it can allow for a discount on team jerseys
Early Recognition Is Critical (E.R.I.C.) is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) cancer education organization which teaches youth to be active, body aware, and to speak up when something is wrong with their body.
Starting this year, E.R.I.C. is offering a $500 sponsorship grant to teams who place their team order with BE Ultimate and fulfil the following criteria:
- The Team will contact with ERIC's athletic partnerships coordinator (email@example.com) via email to review their interest and the program
- The Team will provide 3 “how do you ERIC videos” completed by teammates, which will then be shared on their team and ERIC's social media handles
- The team will provide one 2-hour long frisbee informational clinic delivered to their community (content to be provided if necessary by ERIC)
- The team will work with BE Ultimate to print the ERIC logo on their playing kit jersey sleeves
- The team will share receipts of their playing kit purchase with ERIC
If you have any questions regarding the sponsorship or E.R.I.C. in general, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are ready to get started on your E.R.I.C. sponsored team order, please reach out to us directly!